RideNa.com, the first and only social hub for bikers and cyclists in the Philippines, launches beta version
Ridena is the only social hub of its kind dedicated to the Filipino biking community. Created for and by bikers, Ridena.com is an online space where bike enthusiasts can connect, share, contribute, or simply express their passion for biking with fellow bikers. They can choose who to connect with or what group to belong to—and there are plenty to choose from.
Marc Montenegro started and built RideNa. It took him two-and-a-half years to create the whole site. "During the 2012 edition of the Tour of The Fireflies Brigade, I was so inspired to see so many people who shared my passion for biking," Montenegro shares. "That’s when the idea of creating RideNa, the first and only social hub for bikers, began."
Ridena.com was created with the biker, cyclist, roadie in mind. It aims to be the ultimate resource for everything about the cycling community in the Philippines. "It doesn't matter what their affiliations are, everyone has a place in RideNa to be heared, and to belong. RideNa is the site audiences will go to, and members of the community can take advantage that to lead them to their own websites, forums, facebook pages etc." Montenegro added.
Ridena.com is loaded with features that benefit all bike enthusiasts:
- Connect with fellow bikers and build your network
- Find resources and articles from the local and international biking communities—including the pros
- Create or join groups—or create your own team
- Interact with fellow bikers through chats, direct messages, and forums
- Organize rides, events, and tours with your buddies and coordinate with everyone easily
- Find other members of the community: coaches, trainers, sellers and shops, and organizers
- Write and/or read gear reviews and learn more about bike parts and accessories
- Buy, barter, or trade whole bikes, parts, and accessories
- Write about all your adventures in your own blog. Keep it private or share it with the whole community
- Keep track of all your rides and see your progress over time
- Share your favorite riding places. You can even inform your “in case of emergency” person where you are.
- And a lot more!
Now on its beta version, RideNa is gearing up for more exciting features to be added to the site. “As we continue to develop RideNa.com with more features, we hope that you will enjoy the RideNa social experience and share this little gift that we have for the community with our fellow bikers,” Montenegro adds.
Joining is easy. Just log in to www.RideNa.com and create your own account.
Download RideNa logo on grey
Download RideNa logo on white